Orbituary
20.9.06 @ 10:07 pm
:
Functions functions functions...the results look very bleak. Anyway pe failed to cheer any of us up cos no basketball, so I sat out street netball. Slept during physics...again. Zomg I think e2 is just going to fail the EOYs lah, e1 are like so much faster than us already. Bio spa after school was shit, I hate practicals lah. As usual I screwed it again. Suppose to get a curve but I have one point out of trend. Wheee...well done. Went to kfc with yh & jarrod :), kai. (Sorry kai I hope you understand hahahaha) Then I was saying to jarrod (Sorry yenhui) that maybe the kfc delivery boy that we taunted last time would be at kfc. And guess what, 10 minutes after we settled down kai spotted his 30mph optimum speed vespa pulling in. So the taunting began! Yes we are mean people but we quickly focused our attention on the fisher and his fish, lawllaby. Went to meet idiot later, finished homework, something happened, something was resolved, then I got kinder surprise...whoopeeee~! Ok I sound childish. Kkkk I got to finish up my overdued compositions and study for emath tomorrow. Bearings oh bearings...let me ring you up tonight! -.- whatever

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors