Orbituary
21.9.06 @ 11:47 pm
:
Bear ring bear ring bear ring bear ring. Kiss my ass lah!! Totally screwed the paper I guess. Maybe only the speed one I can get correct lah. History was so darn boring, everyone was just copying and copying but nothing is going in? I accompanied dong to the general office ok, I filled in the form for her, I ran up to class to get roro's signature, run back down then still have to lend her 10 big ones to take taxi home. Zomg am I nice or what!! Hahahahaha. Oh yes and I missed the first few personality tests too. Anyways, after school totally screwed oral (yes it sounds wrong!). I managed to not say a single english word, until the conclusion..."then" suddenly escaped from my mouth -.- but anyway he says he will give me one mark extra cos he made me run all the way down to the first level to retrieve the paper that flew off his desk...only the 127668468346873459234 that I'm running up and down today man. Was early for tuition!! Cos only renee and I were there haha. Conquered a little of binomial theorem, have to be less careless though. Then went to pamper myself by getting cds. Hahah I know its the mp3 era but come on lah, I need cds too! Ok, and I think I owe jarrod and yh a apology. I'm sorry.

Oh shit!!!! I haven't done my reflections on art club for miss chin's portfolio. Dead...my only shot at promotion to vice-chair...goneeeeee...!!!!!!!!! -.-

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors