Ah my holidays have fruitfully gone to waste (can I say that?). Not much studying done, homework untouched. I can see my report book a few weeks from now and all I can blame is sheer laziness and a lack of motivation. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha can anybody save me?
Yesterday was supposed to be a day out with mom&sis but something cropped up at her new office so only had lunch. After which I made the whole tuiton class (okay lah only the indian boy and peiwen actually hahahahaha) wait 25 minutes for me cos I missed 3 buses... Finally tackled logarithms, and I think I'm alright with it now. Going down next week 30 minutes earlier for surds, which I don't even know a single thing about. Serious. Bused down to j8 to catch a movie with mom&sis. But not before getting recognised in the toilet by some people, gosh how famous am I going to get?? Caught the devil wears prada, what an unsuitable movie choice for me. I'd say it's okay, but most people watched for the clothes only -.- Ate at secret recipe again, and I'd tell you something. I'm secretly in love with the green apple kasturi drink. Don't tell ___ okay? Kidding hahaha.
Today went to town. Day out with the same people again. Quite a waste of time I would say, cos some selfish person shopped for herself only and I didn't get to see anything I wanted cos she'll go ahead and spoil everyone's mood. Thank you very much dear sis. But just for my mom's sake so I really didn't rebut or anything. I wasn't in the mood anyway. I could have done something fruitful with today man. Nevermind.
Ahhhhhhhhh I have to find time to do my homework!!!!! Maybe tomorrow before the bbq... I said maybe. Any takers??