Orbituary
15.8.06 @ 8:19 pm
:
Your best teacher is your last mistake.

What O says sometimes quite true ah. Anyways, completely screwed the tests today. Emath ws the best! I only realised my y axis scale was wrong in the dying minutes of the test. Then the back page, forget about it, I didn't even do a single piece of homework she gave on that chapter. Went to the dentist after that. No braces for me but x ray on friday instead -.- and I was like her assistant? She was ordering me around and I wanted to say I'm not your dog. But didn't lah. And who knew after recess there was going to be a physics prep test for SPA! Wtf totally screwed that one. Graph wrong, calculations wrong. I think experiment errors aka the easiest to score also wrong. And its counted in ppr. Great! Then I found out I failed the mcq test. by. one. mark. Shucks man, shouldn't have slept lahhhhhh. Then crapped in class, took pictures and all. Then went to tpy for lunch. Well, I'm holding on by letting go off you.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors