Orbituary
10.8.06 @ 9:36 pm
:
Whoa my friend here is getting stale. I shall try to keep this short and sweet.

Monday.
#1 Lazy Fong taught 4 bio chapters in slighty over 2 hours. Over load man! And how nice it was about the brain. Whee~
#2 Searched high and low for a red tee and got one in the end.
#3 Basically rejoiced at the fact that this week is going to be a slack week. Okay kind of.

Tuesday.

DV!

#4 National Day celebration in school basically sucked. I only enjoyed the Indian dance and no I'm not being sarcastic. Dalamo dalamo!
#5 But the DVs made my day by going bowling. From last to first baby! Dalamo dalamo!
#6 Towned for awhile. Regina basically made me laugh until I had stomach aches. It all started with Isetan. Asshole.


I look like Santa. HOHOHO.

Wednesday.
#7 National Day! Like I care.
#8 Parents left for Vietnam. It was bittersweet. I liked the fact that there is no curfew till friday. But also on the other hand I miss them. Ha.
#9 Basically stayed at home and packed my room. Dumped a super lot of junk.
#10 Idiot came over after that and I missed Singapore Idol. :)

Today.
#11 Slept for like almost the whole day.
#12 Was late for tuition. Almost had to sit with 6+2=18 thanks to Renee.
#13 Spent money. Sob sob worxs.
#14 Have not studied for physics. Good luck to you Sheryl.

Okay is this short enough? Please say it is. And I used basically 4 times, no its 5 now. Okay off to write the yearbook write up.

:)

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors