Sometimes I ask myself, hey are you fit to take triple pure in the first place? Judging from my results I don't think so man. I only did well for chem, f9 for physics and today received back bio paper and I bloody flunked it. It's not fun you know, when you study so hard and receive such negative results? Your super hardworking teacher didn't teach you all that stuff and even she herself admitted it was an unfair paper? Even though I passed overall, I'm not satisfied. But no I will not be discouraged! As Jesus is, so are we in this world. And did He got discouraged? No, so I shouldn't too.
Anyways, pretended to be a school leader so as to sneak into the talk in the morning. Hohoho and I was crapping alot. Haha my apologies. Debate during english was quite okay, Singapore is quite a fun topic to talk about if you don't consider it propaganda. Lye totally confused everyone with inverse functions while I happily did sudoku. Ha, thank the Good Lord for tuition man!! So I got bored and cut my eraser up after finishing sudoku. It's in the hands of its rightful owner now :) I feel that everytime slacker singh comes into class, everyone starts getting sleepy? Or is it just that she possesses the ability to suck our aura man? Weirdo. Chem was quite okay I would say, having your teacher worked in 7-11 before and selling SMU to you. Hahaha. And jing jie was being super crappy with marcus lah. What shiok thing and all that pervertic stuff and they pulled me in too. Ha I'm pervertic!
After bio rushed to tpy. Intended to do smth but I rushed and in the end no business haha okay nevermind you won't get it. Met farahr and she made me sit with her friend's friend. Idiot came and then don't know what shit happen lah. Met my sis after that and went to town to meet my mom. Crumplerlabangababy! Got it finally. It looks quite big though. I think it's 18 litre. And my timtim is 36 litre. Hahaha. Then went home in a mercedes taxi. I got a freaking headache cos the stupid driver was playing madonna. Wtf man I was expecting to watch tv mobile!
Okay I should go now. There's physic spa tmr and I know nuts about it. Stupid barbie's gf, rip your gf's leg out and f yourself lah.