Orbituary
16.8.06 @ 10:24 pm
:
Screwed chinese. Especially the back page, again in the dying moments I just anyhow fill in the numbers. Good luck manzzz. Amath was pretty alright, I manage to complete it but obviously only going to get a borderline pass? The vp stole a precious period of pe! What knowledge is power and all, super crap. I nodded off happily while I heard Chesed challenge her on the mindmap thing. Well personally speaking mindmap doesn't work for me. So it was just a wasted period. Physics was again slack and I realised I really really was brain dead on the day of the mcq test cos as I was doing corrections last night I was cursing and swearing lah. The answers I chose are all the SO OBVIOUS IS WRONG type. -.- English was boring, we want debate please! Hear our pleas. Kgay. Bio was an utter waste of time? But at least our test this friday is postponed to next week. So one test to go only! C'mon you can do it manzzz.

Anyways, dong came over to borrow long sleeve clothes just now. Then I accompanied her to ps. The scene on the 58 bus was so maluating! She forgot to tap her card and she was happily talking to me and msging at the same time. Best! Then the bus driver and almost everybody on the bus was staring. They must be thinking : So stupid, bus so empty also try to cheat the fare. Lols. Even the ij girl looked at her. Okay irrelevant hohoho. And then on the way back home, we took the same bus again. Ha!

Okay I think that's enough. Bye! Today is only day one.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors