Orbituary
22.8.06 @ 10:02 pm
:
Rouse My Interest Via Ultra Sexy Girl!
I think this must be the most ingenious way to remember the different types of waves man! Ufoooooo~

Wasn't late for school yesterday cos I happily ran a marathon catching the bus only to find out that there were another two behind. Well better safe than sorry, reached school with time to spare to run up to class. Nothing much happenned except after school where lazy fong cancelled bio at the last minute cos we bargained and she was in a slack mood. Waste my time nehss.


~

Triple math today wasn't that bad. Chinese was super crappy. I passed chinese borderlinely which is good enough. Then he was like crapping and crapping lah especially the kan xia tou one and the tiao xia qu. Asshole lah. Physics today was taken over by mr da mian. He is also another crappy one, first he plays ndp songs then the ways to remember the colours of a spectrum and waves one too. Although today's lesson on the titanic one was quite interesting I would say. Why can't he be our teacher? Can cannot teach for nuts. Chem spa was quite alright. I think I did not screw this one. Although I was quite worried cos my colour was like purple for 5 readings? At least I didn't cry okay la la la la la~ Amath was a little screwed? I overlooked the fact that 2 is a prime number and I guess so did alot of other people. SCREW 2 MAN! Went to United Uniforms to buy a new shirt since I stained another one with wax the other day. Then we went to ICEKIMO! Shared a fondue with yh and ate another brownie after that. I nearly puked man and yh can still happily eat finish. Best! Oh yes yes yes~! Class photos received today.


Okay have fun laughing. My hair sucks man. Ah one more test to go, cmon go go go.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors