Orbituary
3.8.06 @ 9:29 pm
:
Okaz! I am in a good mood now. Well there wasn't school today and it fruitfully went to waste! A day intended for studying ended up with me spicing up poddy(My ipod video is named poddy in case you didn't know ha) with podcasts and songs. Then it was off to tuition where Renee the sticker freak pasted stickers on my leg and NAVVIN the weird weird show off said that 6+2=18 in which he was mentally tortured by me throughout the whole of tuition. After which I was scared to take the same 88 bus as him. Lols. Singapore idol ended not too long ago. And my verdict is Singaporeans seriously don't know how to vote. How can people like jasmine and joakim get into the top 8? And who in the right mind sings a spice girl song for a competition. Oi faster come home lah jasmine you stay quite near my house I don't mind meeting you hahahhahahaha. Okay whatever. Bye!

Ah, I don't think this feeling is good. But in a way I think it is?

Listening to: The Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors