Friday,
School was alright? I dunno. Was rather slack though, results were getting passed around. And and and I got distinctions for amath, combined humanities and chemistry which means yeeeha! crumpler I see you! But then, I received back physics and I shall let the picture do the talking.

If it was upon 10, I wouldn't mind you know! Ya so I kinda expected it. Cos firstly, you reap what you sow. I didn't study and this is what you get. And also, you win some you lose some. Overcomed amath but succumbed to physics. And how great that I failed the other test too, so its another f9 for me. Bio test after school was also crap man! I bullshitted my way through the paper I just want to pass! I studied for this one but it just seems that the way we are being taught by fong just doesn't go with gunawan's papers. Damn it. And to make things worst my jaw was hurting it took me like 1/2 hour to finish my meal compared to 15 mins? It got worst at night man, thank God you were there :)
Saturday,
Got up at 8 rather unwillingly to get ready to meet yh and the rest at macs to have breakfast then to go for gunawan's bio lecture. After I went through torture of eating my sausage mcmuffin, there was this ntu girl who's taking mass comm who interviewed yh and me about singapore idol? I think I talked alot. Haha. Then she asked for our numbers cos she says that her lecturer wants to make sure we don't cheat or smth. Haha nice way of asking for someone's number ah I shall try that next time. So went to school, could see a few of the e2 bunch were getting bored cos we couldn't adapt to his style of teaching. One whole chunk of details thrown at you early in the morning is no joke man.
Went to kai's house after that. They studied while I slept and slacked cos I didn't really bring books except for bio. Then we played scrabble. Haha was super hilarious with the curly and curvy shit lah. And occasional cries of yes I own you from mr kai. Dinner with his mom was...but she's nice lah. Another round of scrabble and off we go. My hair stood as I stood in front of the deserted kk hospital. I'm not going to work in a hospital next time man. Period.

Okay I'm fed up man. This is the 79487658974946 time I'm typing this. Stupid blogger. Anyways went to church just now. Quite good sermon but I feel asleep again. Crap man. Okay bye I hope its working now. Fucking gastric working up again, and you just had to make things worst huh.