Hahahahahahahahahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I think I am the most hardworking physics student ever! I have got the lowest in level for physics how about that man! Okay I have to work extra hard now. At least I pulled up my grades. Okay happy teacher's day, I didn't go back blahblahblahimabadkid. I am a masochist and idiot is getting taggerized on her board. Roarhawhawhawhaw. Anyways, yesterday the thing that happened to yongwang (he got hospitalised cos he got a seizure), yeah well I started reflecting. He is like one of the most hardworking students in e2, and he actually got so nervous on the day of a prelim. Then what will happen to me man? Even if I won't get a seizure I'll probably not study hard enough to make it to even a polytechnic. Shit, I think its time to really revise the way I study. No more f9s please. And if anyway wants to try to discourage me, well done...in wasting your precious time. And also, I'm not happy that I got lowest for physics, I think its pointless to brood over things. Okay bye is this long enough?