Orbituary
6.8.06 @ 10:57 pm
:
Ferlaiday


Hello everybody, let's meet the football ah lian.

And this is deer worZxZX.

School was okay. I don't want to fall back into the catch no balls for amath mood again. Alan was late for history again. When is he ever going to be on time and on task man I really wonder. Yeah okay after school I skipped art club, I am a bad kid I know but no point pursuing promotion if its not coming to you. Stayed in class to see the class polo tee guy. His name is focus okay I should not poke fun. Ya okay I'm not in the mood to type long long posts but anyway I was dared $3 to act like a deer with thingamajics hanging on my horns? Then I had to walk outside of school until the bus stop. Yes of course there was $3 in my pocket at the end of the day. Sat at macs and talked. A lot. Then rushed home to change and watched click with idiot. I am never ever going to buy a front row ticket ever again. My neck still hurts. And I actually cried during the movie. Haha.

Saturhday

Battle Of The iPods!

No more guit, so woke up late and was late in meeting them to study. Ha. Whoa intensive sutdying at serangoon garden's macs man. I completed like all my math homework for the first time. And and and I read up on two chapters of bio and one chapter of history. Hei she hui lao da regina came after that. Hahaha we should this more often man! Anyways they came to my house then we went to have dinner and they started trying my clothes to look for something to wear for festpiel. For more details please visit lao da's blog cos she has got the pictures including that stupid yeo's advertisement I did when I was young. Dang.

Everybody say Yay! to intensive studying!


Sonday


And this is the latest addition to my Spongebob collection.

Nothing much. Churched. Then I begged mother to buy me a spongebob. Lols yes I don't grow up and so you have a problem with that? And then I bought a tricky putty laboratory set since it was on sale but I think its too childish for me. Ended up sleeping until 7pm. Whoo I feel alive. Okay gay. School tmr.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors