Yes thank you! Go ahead and make my day! I might even nominate you for the GEMS award.
Oooh we changed our seats. I am destined to a place at the window man. Soccer to watch and the cool breeze rustling through my hair, just enough to make me sleep, which I already did within a period of getting accustomed to my new seat. Two movies caught over the weekend. Nacho Libre vs Pirates of the Carribean : Dead Man's Chest. Nacho was dumb, but I watched it with idiot. Pirates was good, but a tad too long and without idiot. So my whole point is, the company matters. And yes today's church sermon has taught me not to rebuke anything, instead ignore it. Ignorance is bliss. It's amazing how God tries to tell me how to tackle problems in life. Thank you Abba. Okay off, school starts at 9am tomorrow whoohoo.
La la la la la I can't hear you!