WAH HongGan MAN, I AM FINALLY BACK!!! Stupid blasted computer screen spoilt and hence had to live without a computer for almost a week. Okay to summarise the whole week.
1. I finally got help for my amath
2. In the process I finally met renee.
3. I found out that if you wake me up when I'm sleeping halfway, I will start to irritate people.
4. I mumble alot...not on purpose.
5. I have horrendous laughter.
6. Its actually quite fun to force yourself to cry.
7. I can't even last 45 mins for a semi finals match at 3am..pathetic.
8. I am allergic to grass...and my blogskin is green...like grass, nice huh?
9. I GOT AN IPOD VIDEO BABY!
10 I need some sleep.
11. I can't cos its a busy busy week.
12. Why am I typing my post in point form.
13. Oh no how do I burn the photos into a cd.
14. WC finals tonight, I am going for france.
15. Need loads of coffee for tomorrow...
16. Okay none of your business.
17. Oh yes I got 3 hennas out of boredom at yesterday's MOE Excel Fest.
18. Catholic High is so big I almost got lost.
19. Loads of gay pics, upload if I feel like uploading.
20. Okay bye!