
Sorry if you are from Cat High and you feel offended but this banner so happened to fall into the "Most likely to get made fun of when you are bored" category. Haha, you can see our wonderful benny striking a nice pose. Anyway, thought maybe it would be refreshing to start a post with a picture from the MOE Excel Fest. Ha.
Forgot to buy curry puff today for them, I myself was running late so decided not to buy. 3 periods of math definitely drained my energy. Chinese was like some group work and I had to accompany melina to the front of the class to give her moral support as she presented. Haha. 4 periods of science later, refraction drove me mad. And chem was the squeeze swirl squeeze swirl thing again. BOOOORRRING.
Went to meet idiot and did some of my homework already. A few more hours to what ah I also dunno. Anyway, now I officially hate itunes and IE. I also hate my computer. Laggy piece of shit.
Happy Birthday Peiwen! Stay lame.