It's only words, and words are all I have to take away your pain.
School was pretty slack I guess, if I can play worms in class that means its slack. Dripped buckets of sweat after pe, like non stop. It was such a high adrenaline game. I molested someone, pushed regina countless times and incorporated soccer in lols. Some ass banged into me during recess lah, bugger. Went back to class and regina started squashing the biscuit roro gave us, then I squashed it til damn flat, then later we both felt guilty lols. Celebration was okay, imagine your corny history teacher up there playing the guitar. Then your physics and pe teacher singing a chen wei lian song. I think the highlight would be the hip hop thing. Its like super gay lah. And I kept screaming (not yelling) in regina's ear.
Arty clubby after that. I STINK IN CERAMICS CAN. I got no patience at all. What sai about talking to your clay and it will respond. I redo it like 9 times and it didn't respond to me. Haha. I'm hopeless lah. Anyway, will be really busy the next few weeks. CIP HOURS HERE I COME! And yes! I've gotten tickets for syf alr hohohohoho.
I don't know what you want.