Yesterday >
I think SS test was like screwed? Everybody is writing so much and so what if my handwriting is small. I had the time to count and one line averaged 15 words. Okay lame. Toa Cah Soh came to class during emath and I was happily watching soccer outside the window. Best! Whitley is so poor that there are just not enough balls to go around during pe so we spent pe talking about what to wear for festpiel...yes so not me. I fell asleep during physics, yay! And since chong didn't come to school, miss priya was relief. Bloody hell lah she. She was guessing people's ccas...
Me: Guess my cca!
Miss Priya: You...netball!
Me: No...
Miss Priya: Netball or basketball lah.
Me: -.- No...
People around me: ART CLUB!
Miss Priya: Oh my God!
then she starts to laugh. -.-
And she laughed not once not twice but thrice! Wah very funny ah! Lucky I didn't study for bio. In the end lazy fong had to come back and teach us cos her replacement quit. Ha! Then so she revised the chapters first before giving us the test. So it was a breeze...I think. And she has found a new job as some specialist, cos she ran out halfway during the test to answer a call and then came running back in and shouting YESSS!!! I think that job has got big bucks tagged to it. Okay I must study hard for my bio now... hahahah. Anyways, got my shoebag and shinguards after that. I seriously don't like this time of the year. Incense is flying everywhere. And some people are so inconsiderate as to stick joss sticks into drain covers and I so happen to step on it accidentally. But, no evil shall overcome me in His name! Amen.
Today >
I am starting to like amath...maybe a bit only. I want to pass ah!!! Anyway, I've had enough. I work my ass off for art club and this is how they treat me in return. This seriously sucks. Enough is enough. I dare YOU to kiss my ass if my shirt gets sold. Since sec one you had been so fucking biased towards me. I'm going to prove you wrong just like before.
In sec one you claim my wind chime was lousy and would be the last item to get sold. In the end, it got sold first during the Toa Payoh Roadshow. Kiss my ass. In sec two you shook your head at my designs just because you couldn't fucking comprehend them. In the end, ALL of them got sold all the same. And it wasn't the last few either. So kiss my ass again. Even if you see this you think I care? Don't promote me lah. Not like I am worth it anyway. I can't draw or anything, that's why I have to do all your dirty work. I'VE HAD ENOUGH!!!
Okay enough...school was a bore that's why I went home halfway. Hahah no lah wasn't feeling well. And some very considerate ah lians wanted to kick down my toilet door cos I was taking very long in the cubicle. F off lah! Uhm okay this about sums up today cos the rest was spent sleeping at home...and practising Iris on the guitar horribly. I need to restring my guit man.
Okay off. I miss _____ :)