Orbituary
18.7.06 @ 10:05 pm
:
I PASSED MY AMATH, BY ONE MARK BUT IT IS A GOOD IMPROVEMENT FROM 1/20!!!!

Chinese was like crap. Ting xie was like crap. I only studied the first lesson. Yes so smart right. Then when mel and I were not even talking and quietly doing our homework, ognrm accused us of talking when it is that stupid tohjia and regina who are "then-ing" each other. Wtf lah haha. Finally no more poke poke for physics but the lenses one is not any fun either. Chem was the squeeze swirl squeeze swirl AGAIN, but this time its orange and MISS TAY KNOWS MY NAME MUAHAHAHA...after like getting it wrong for almost a week already -.-

Went to do amath with jw and marc (best friends) and suddenly had to shit. Toilet was cleaning and the macs single cubicle toilet is like...you have to rush -.- So in the end waited for damn long, and suay suay I have to do my business with jw. First she plays my humps when you are shitting, and then she tries to take a pic of you shitting. FU lah haha.

Okay I am done here. Goopiebai!

Please grow up. I really want this to last.

About
Sheryl T
me_from_mars91@hm

Talk

Credits
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.

Visitors