12JULY:
Well what can I say. What a good day. Saw gayle's picture in the ij yearbook and I laughed my ass off. I mean its like everytime I scan through that page, I notice that prominent hairstyle she has but I never go and notice the name. Then when you really go and see the name and you realise its gayle, your reaction will be like....uncontrollable laughter. Okay mean. Anyway got my retribution when I got caught by ognrm(backwards later he find my blog lols) for using my handphone in his class, I mean I am a master of messaging in class and throughout the whole of the first semester I didn't get caught and today I did. SO SAD WORZXZX! Things did take a change for the better when I practically laughed my ass off as APANDUYEE slid and fell on the basketball court and from my point of view it looked as though she was rolling around, yes I know its mean to laugh...
Physics was hell funny! When I learnt that rokrm did not come, I did a little celebration by running to the front of the class then to the back and doing my kungfu action and Fernando Torres' goal celebration when he scored the goal against...shit I forgot haha. Yes anyway, I didn't realised that there were actually people staring at me. Ookay, make myself embarrass. Relief came in and jinghan started bluetoothing people a sound clip of a bell ringing. Then he would count to 3 and all of us play the clip and try to trick the relief. Obviously she did not fall for it but it definitely irritated her. This is 3e2 haha. Went for bio and I have to say that I THINK MISS TAY IS HOT!! and she likes jarrod hahaha.
Happy birthday to idiot!! Thank you so much for rubbing the cake on my face when it wasn't my birthday :)
13JULY:
Amath test first thing in the morning. Kinda disappointed cos I couldn't tackle the logarithms sum. Definitely going to be a red mark. And I'm also proud to say that today is the first time of term 3 that I actually took down notes during history. Like wow lah. Applause please haha. Some stupid heritage fest shit during recess. Playing the beep song when people are eating, how smart man. Ss test was like crap, open book but I kinda copied wholesale from the textbook and in the end I didn't finish it also. I fell on jw in the most awkward ways and I laughed till my stomach hurt. Hahahahahaha okay being mean again. Got the toblerone from gnohcssim cos I completed the crossword puzzle WHOOHOO! Okay whatever... Had my oral after school like after a nong nong nong time. I really think I shouldn't mumble that much, scored the lousiest out of the 3 in reading. Went to eat my prata at bishan and went for tuition. Sets ah sets ah sex.
Okay off to try my luck with itunes. Please please please please please.
Its a known fact that you can't make everyone like you, but at the most you should try.