Why you so like that!
Cos I not like this!
Ah siao liao, the direct varionists are currently crazy over the why you so like that song. Haha. I seriously cannot catch up with mrs lye for math lah. She is like doing a lazy-fong can, keep going at bullet train speed. So sorry ah, I'm taking revenge by eating curry puffs during your lessons :D History was like crap, so boring that daph was drooling away in one corner while the rest of us are making noise over the smell of a burst sewage pipe. My gosh, alan ah alan. When are we going on to germany?!! Ss was gay, we had to do some skit shit. And the wide assortment of group names are : Saudi Arabia, Tobago and we don't know. Noobs was mine. And I didn't even do anything. Haha, yes I admit okay. Assembly bored the hell out of me, I slept until damn obvious lah and the rest were in front laughing at me. -.- No point trying to hold some discipline assembly talk if it's not going to do any good lah, waste of time.
We were like vandalising the whiteboard with "MEL LOVES EDWIN'S KOK" and irritating mel while she was holding her gb meeting in the classroom hahaha. Met farah doraemi at ljs after that. Got home and the usual routine is...play worms. Hahaha. Okay youth day celebration tomorrow and art club! Lols, why the fuck am I getting so high over art club. And after that chomp chomp with DV!
P.S. ANYONE HAS GOT TICKETS TO SPARE FOR THE SYF THINGO?