Wed to Fri:
Chalet at Pasir Ris. Jump on Sheryl! Jump on Melina! Jump on Daphne! Jump on Jiawen! Jump on Yenhui! Eh where is Regina...JUMP ON REGINA!! Lols, I loved the jump on people thing man. The first night, they attempted to go swimming when the pool was closed but I couldn't (for obvious reasons) so when the guards caught them I was the first to walk off lols. Then around 1am I was craving for a bottle of coke so 4 of us walked to cheers. There was this group of rgs scholars who obviously made us go HMMMMPPHHH for a while. We decided to scare them so mel screamed and daph&I started running and they cleverly screamed and ran too. Haha first class, whitley outclass raffles! Lols. The tv reception was like fish so I slept, peacefully on the bed nannynannypoopoo.
Second day, I guess the highlight of the day was when we rented skates and bicycles. And regina made me fall like a turtle can! Pull me until so fast that I fell and broke my butt bone. Then it rained sheeps and cows so we didn't go escape but stayed in the chalet to play cheat. I am a great cheater, I only got caught once. Hahaha. Bbq and then catched results show for Singapore Idol, Meryl Joan Lee didn't make it like wtf! But nevermind lah still got chance in wildcard haha. I got to sleep on the bed again nannynannypoopoo.
Pictures from my phone...


Friday night:
The rock concert was crap. What a lively atmosphere man haha. I was sitting at the back of the hall the whole while. Wonderful, I paid $10 to sit in my own school hall. And the cedar girls band seriously sucks can. My ears bled. The end.
Saturday:
Hello sony ericsson w550i, yes I got a new phone but it isn't the one I wanted but its better than nothing. Byebye O2! And I caught Garfield 2, its crap don't watch.
Sunday:
Churched and that met idiot to watch just my luck. Those type teen teen flicks don't appeal to me. Xmen 3 is still the best hahahha. Did not even touch a single piece of shit of my homework. Wait correction, did not even log into asknlearn lah. -.-
Alrighty, back to school (with Bata) today. Heng heng I never get caught for dyed hair can. Anyway I reached school just on the dot, well done Sheryl! Timetable changed and the direct variationists are sitting side by side. English was like wth. We were listening to some oral thingy.
Examiner: What is your favourite SPOT?
Candidate: Swimming!
Examiner: I meant S-P-O-T.
Lol, mel keep laughing and making herself embarrass only. Second time not funny! Amath was like crap, tried my utmost best to comprehend the sums but still failed. Nevermind, I will perservere! Ha! Chem was okay lah, we were laughing at....lols. Okay I think this is long enough. Still haven't figured out how to transfer songs to my phone. Okay GoodBye AND ByeBye.